Monday 1 July 2013

Oh dear! My abandoned blog!

Dear blog, I'm sorry for neglecting you. Okay, maybe not the best way to start off my entry. But who cares? This is my blog, I can write whatever I want. Hehe. Asslamualaikum wbt kepada semua pembaca blog yang setia (kalau ada la kan) Okay, first of all, I'm so sorry sebab dah lama menghilang. Honestly, I was busy with exams and other stuff. Tapi yang paling penting, I have officially completed my A-Levels. Alhamdulillah.


Okay, maybe not officially selagi tak dapat result kan, but whatever it is I don't have to attend classes anymore (teehee). Anyway, just a reminder to myself and others yang tengah bercuti-cuti Malayisa kat luar sana, pembelajaran tu bukan cuma kat dalam kelas saja. Kita kena terus belajar and belajar and belajar. If not, our existing knowledge will start fading and soon, you know what will happen kan. (Gaahhh this is a good reminder for me as well) Actually, me myself is still planning my holidays. Three months seems to be quite a long time, tapi like my friend said, pejam celik pejam celik dah habis cuti. So, kalau tak manfaatkan dengan baik, masa tu akan terbuang begitu saje. Such a waste right? 

Any suggestion macam mane nak utilize my holidays? Anyone? I was thinking of working part time, boleh kumpul duit sikit. Or maybe start a reading habit coz I'm not so much of a reader. Or actively writing blog, which can be the best and the easiest and the least 'need-to-think' activity (haha) Whatever it is, I just want to enjoy my holidays doing things that I love, celebrate Ramadan and Syawal with my family and at the same time, make use of my time wisely InshaAllah. 


Last but not least, I would like to say thank you so much to all my lecturers from HELP Academy, Damansara:
Ms Cristabel, Ms Caroline, Ms Cat, Ms Tan, Ms Kimmie, Ms Lam, Mr Lo, Ms Charmine, Ms Kugan, Ms Belinda, Mr Al,  friends (HA09 intake) and families especially my parents for all the support for the past two years! Thank you so much! :)


JPA Scholarship holders (Law) 
*so blessed to know these amazing people*


My Literature class
*one word to describe them - superduperawesome!*


“Memories, even your most precious ones, fade surprisingly quickly. But I don’t go along with that. The memories I value most, I don’t ever see them fading.” 
― Kazuo IshiguroNever Let Me Go


“I think it is all a matter of love; the more you love a memory the stronger and stranger it becomes” 
― Vladimir Nabokov


follow me on twitter 






No comments:

Post a Comment