Tuesday 10 December 2013

Tora datang lagi...(I'm back!)

Assalamualaikum wbt semua pembaca-pembaca blog saya yang tak berapa nak setia.. It's been a long time since I last wrote on this beloved, a bit dusty blog. I have good reasons for that (trust me!) Number 1, I was previously (around 2 months ago) busy preparing my documents before flying off to UK.. Secondly, Alhamdulillah, I'm currently staying in UK (bukan Ulu Klang ye) and therefore, I need some time to settle down and of course adapt with new environment and people.

UK Flag (promo sikit)
Tentu-tentulah sibuk kan, nak kena catch up dengan studies and stuff (which I can take hours to list them all out) Oh well, who cares! Pejam celik pejam celik dah dua bulan dah saya berada kat Reading dan dua bulan jugaklah saya dah dengan rasminya menjadi seorang pelajar universiti (dan of course dah dua bulan tak jumpa dengan family yang tercinta sob sob) 

Anyway, how's life so far? I can't really describe it using one precise word. Well, to be honest, UK is definitely different from Damansara (where I did my A-levels for two years). Its colder (woots), banyak mat salleh, greener, bigger (the University is MASSIVE), the people, the enviroment memang sangat lain. Trust me, tiga tahun pun rasaya tak cukup untuk saya fully understand every single thing that happens here i.e the tradition, culture etc. But I will, InshaAllah try my best to learn the differences and acknowledge them and if possible incorporate them into my life here. I am so axcited to share all my experiences here terutama sekali part jalan-jalan kat around Europe kan (orang kata kalau dah kat UK tak jalan Europe tu memang rugi sebab dah dekat sangat kan, ye ke?) Nonetheless, I (and all my friends yang datang ke UK especially untuk study) have to always remind myself dan sentiasa ingat tujuan utama saya datang ke sini adalah untuk BELAJAR! STUDY! Bukan saje-saje nak main-main pergi clubbing (amboi kelas kau jah) dan sebagainya. Nawaitu tu kena lurus, kena betul barulah kita akan dapat outcome yang kita nak. You will have time to enjoy later on (InshaAllah kalau panjang umur).

Study mode activated
Always remember, there are stages in life. If you want to really enjoy your life, follow the stages, do not skip any of the stages becaue if you do, you will in the future carve for that missing stage of your life (nampak macam merepek, but trust me, bila you fikir-fikirkan, betul jugak cakap minah ni, hopefully la kan) Okaylah, I'm looking forward to share my stories here with you guys in the future InshaAllah :) Thanks for reading this first entry from Reading :) Nampak tak permainan kata dia kat situ, I'm good..

Like a boss pose (location: Christchurch, Oxford)

My dear-awesome friends

I want to be your friend! follow me on Twitter :)





No comments:

Post a Comment